Let's Get "Social Blast" Set Up...
Important: Please Read This Page In Its Entirety...
In order for us to post updates/notifications about each new blog entry on Facebook and Twitter, we need to be granted access to each of these social profile accounts. Facebook has a feature that allows you to make My Blog Squad an administrator/contributor for the profile page you want us to post updates on without giving us access to your main personal page or your account. Simple instructions for giving us admin rights to your website's Facebookpage are provided here:
Instructions for FacebookBefore you can give us administrative rights to post content to your website's Facebook page, we need to "like" your page first. That's why we asked you to provide the URL for your website's Facebook fan page in the 'Information Request Form.' (If you haven't already submitted the form, please submit it now.) We'll send you an email to let you know that we've gone into Facebook and "liked" your website's fan page. After you receive our email, you'll need to follow these steps to make My Blog Squad a content contributor for the page (we'll include these instructions again in the email we'll send you, since you won't be able do this until after we've "liked" your page):
- Log in to the Facebook account you use to access your website's Facebook page (typically your personal Facebook account).
- Click the little gear icon in the top-right corner of the page.
- Within the 'Use Facebook as:' section, click the name of your website's Facebook page. This will navigate you to your website's profile page.
- Towards the top of the page, just underneath the blue header bar, click on the button called 'Edit Page'. Then select the 'Manage Admin Roles' option.
- In the open field where you're asked to enter an email address, type the following email address: email@example.com
- Just below the email field, click on the blue link called 'Manager'. Select the 'Content Creator' option.
- Click the blue 'Save' button.
Instructions for Twitter
Twitter doesn't have this feature so we will need your Twitter username & password. Please use the form below to provide us with your Twitter username & password. If you'd rather not send those details in an email, just give us a call at (866) 820-0373.