Old Home Page
What is My Blog Squad? Find out in this 99-second video...
Have questions or want to learn more? Call us toll-free at (866) 820-0373.
Your Choice of 3 Plans
Click here if you’d like to order a test post to see the quality of our work before you sign up for a monthly plan.
- We research and find interesting, hot topics that will appeal to your website's target audience
- We create well-written, original, 100% unique blog entries 400+ words in length (plus images)
- We log in to your blog admin panel & post the blog entries for you (unless you choose to have them emailed to you)
- We post updates on your Facebook, Twitter & Google+ pages (if you choose to get the optional "Social Blast" add-on)
- The My Blog Squad service puts your blog (and your social profile pages) on auto-pilot
- Every writer on our team was born and raised in the USA and is an excellent writer
- All plans are month-to-month with no long-term commitment (you may cancel at any time)
Learn more on our How It Works and FAQs pages.
Your Power Page PlanChoosing our Power Page Service, or adding it to your regular subscription can add a new dimension to your web presence! Power pages serve as long term, authoritative, evergreen content that presents you as a thought leader in your industry. They are excellent tools for showcasing your company's expertise. Help your target audience do research into your market and help guide them to make informed decisions that suit their needs. Link to these pages in relevant conversations in social media, and present them to your target audience in industry specific forums where people are looking for the answers that you can now provide. In that way, it can serve as an effective link building tool, while also enhancing your reputation within your industry.
What You Get with Your Power Page
- Insanely high quality evergreen page
- 2000+ words of unique, deeply researched, authoritative content designed to raise your site's quality score
- Rich content with LOTS of embedded images, headings, videos, etc (designed both for Google's algorithm and your user's experience)
- Specially designed to be great "link bait" for site owners in your industry (a great reference or resource for them to link to)
- Shows you industry, audience, and Google that you're an expert in the industry
- "Social Blast" included FREE (details below)
- You also get a PDF guide to show you how to get even more traffic and SEO benefits from your Power Pages.
- We will work with you to craft an authoritative piece tailored to your industry. With your guidance we will select and research a topic to appeal to and impress your target audience.
4 Huge Benefits of Having an Interesting, Active Blog...
1. An Active Blog = An Active WebsiteRegularly posting new blog entries shows Google your site is fresh, active and up-to-date. The search engines largely ignore stagnant sites with old, outdated content. Sites that are constantly adding fresh, unique content are rewarded with better rankings… and therefore more traffic.
2. More Content = More Traffic
Each new blog entry added to your site creates a new page Google can index and send searchers to. Many of your blog pages will rank extremely high in Google for "long-tail" keyword phrases you may not even be targeting right now, bringing more visitors to your site. Collectively, the traffic from all of these long-tail phrases adds up to a lot of additional traffic.
3. More Blog Pages = More Internal LinksEach new blog entry creates a new page on your site that has "internal links" to your site’s important pages (i.e. home page, category pages, brand pages, etc.). These internal links "pass" your blog’s authority and PageRank (not to mention customers) to your site's important pages, which helps them get ranked better and faster.
4. An Interesting Blog = A Social HubIt’s virtually impossible to get people to “like”, “follow” or post a link to a salesy commercial page. But it’s quite easy to get people to “like”, “follow” and even link to interesting blog entries about trending hot topics they’re interested in! An on-site blog is the only real way to build a social following for your business and get 100% natural backlinks.
Learn more about the benefits of having an active blog on your website.
Site Owners Love this Service
|Melissa Jennings Milwaukee, Wisconsin Client since June 2012|
|Seth Payne British Columbia, Canada Client since February 2013|
Click here to see more client testimonials.